Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello Again







So it has been a really long time since I have blogged. I really need to get better at it since it is somewhat therapeutic. A lot has happened since my last blog. Jeff and I "dated" for about a month, and guess what, that didn't work out. So the divorce is definitely happening. I just wish it would hurry up and be finished! Hopefully it will be before Thanksgiving. Who knows!








School has started back up. Nothing very eventful there except that I am about ready to pull my hair out with some of the issues we are having. Very ready for Thanksgiving break! I will be starting my college courses back up in December to work on my master's in counseling. I have figured out that there may be an easier way for me to become an LCDC (licensed chemical dependency counselor). All I have to do is take a prep course and a test. So, I'm praying very hard that that works out. It would mean more money for me and my kids, which we really need!








Let's see, Jordan and Jenna have started school at TLC and they really enjoy it. They went on their first field trip to the fair in September. They look so cute in their little uniforms. I am so thankful that I have such wonderful grandparents helping us pay for this school!








I had a wreck on the very last day of August on my way to work. Totalled my car. I got a 2009 Nissan Murano. I like it, but it's not loaded like my other car was. Now I am in the middle of a law suit because the other driver's insurance company is disputing the claim. Pain in the rear end!








We had a girls' night Halloween Bunco party this year for Halloween. It was a lot of fun. We were sad that Mitzi wasn't able to make it. We plan on having a theme game night every month, and I can't wait. I love getting together with my girls. They have made me feel so much better during this time. This divorce has hit me very hard. I'm trying to be strong, but it gets the better of me often. Love my girls!! We are taking Christy out to eat for her birthday Wednesday. Sarah had her adorable little boy Brodee. Such a cute and sweet baby!








Oh, my babies turned 3 on September 11th. Unfortunately, their bday party got kind of ruined. It was raining and a lot of people were sick. We had to move it from the park to McDonald's. Mitzi, Addy, Brandice, and Maddy were the only friends who could come because so many were sick. So thankful that they were there! The kids had a great time regardless!








So, I think I'm caught up for now. I'm sure I have left out a whole lot. Maybe I will get better about keeping this updated. Thanks Mitzi for always keeping on me about it! :)

1 comment: