Thursday, May 21, 2009

My wonderful/horrible weekend

Last weekend was a good weekend and the most horrible weekend of my life. Saturday the kids, my mom, and I went for a short shopping trip to Texarkana and Sunday my mom, dad, the kids, and I went fishing. Sunday evening Jeff came in and said he wasn't in love with me anymore and that he was only here for the kids. So, I am going through a divorce. Divorce is not fun. I have so many mixed up emotions. I feel angry, hurt, betrayed, cheated, frustrated, confused, shocked, and I could probably keep going. I don't really remember how to be single, and I don't really want to be. There's not a whole lot I can do about it though. I'm just going to be the best mom that I can be and go from there. God will take care of me and my babies.

On a brighter note, I got to have girls' night tonight, and it was so much fun. Sarah, Mitzi, Christy, and I went to Two Senoritas for dinner. It's the most relaxed I have been all week. I really needed that break. It couldn't have come at a more crucial time for me. I know things will get easier, but.............. I'm just so blessed to have such good friends and such a great supportive family, including his! I hope things get better and easier. I need lots of prayers!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a blast night. You know we are all there for you!!!

    ReplyDelete