Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last weekend




Wow! It seems like forever since I've posted to my blog. It's been a pretty stressful week for me. My students just finished their last round of testing for the TAKS test. I hope that I really don't have half of my 4th grade class fail reading like I'm afraid of. I will know the results in 2 weeks.


On to happier subjects. Last weekend Jeff and I took the kids to Paris. We ate at TaMolly's and then went to a store called Atwoods. Pretty neat store, like a huge Tractor Supply. They had some pretty good deals on boots and clothes. While we were there Jordan and Jenna got to see some baby chicks. They enjoyed that. We went to South Jefferson Church for the 2nd time. I really think Jordan and Jenna enjoy being in the nursery area with the 2 yr olds, and I really enjoy listening to Brother Tommy. I think we will continue to go to Church there. Feel free to join us!!! We will be going to my Church in Talco for the next 2 weekends though because I will be introducing my partner teacher to a wonderful man there this weekend, and next weekend my mom wants me to sing for Mother's Day! Great inexpensive gift since we always seem to be broke now!!!


We were going to take the kids to the zoo in Tyler this weekend, but with this flu going around that is out of the question. I will post again when I have something more exciting to talk about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment