Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009




So Yuck!!! Easter was cold yet again! I really thought we were going to have a terrible Easter. I had Friday off, but unfortunately got to spend the entire day in bed sick! Blah! Saturday we got up and got ready to go to the Easter Egg Hunt at NTCC which was supposed to start at 11 for my kids' age group. We got there at 10:50 and ALL of the eggs were GONE! We were so upset. They just let everyone hunt together because they said, "a storm was supposed to come." For those of you who don't know, Saturday was beautiful! So, college for no reason, then we went to Wal-Mart. While we were at Wal-Mart, Jenna threw up all down my back! GROSS! I changed clothes in the Wal-Mart parking lot! Of course Jenna was fine after that, thank goodness! Then we went home and got ready to dye our own Easter Eggs. We boiled the eggs, but they didn't boil in time to dye them before our Easter Egg Hunt at Church. So, at 2:00 we went to our Church for our Easter Egg Hunt. I think the kids had a great time swinging, but the hunt was very short. Jordan got one egg and some candy, and Jenna got about 4 eggs and some candy. It was a little disappointing. Then we went home for a nap. Sunday was nasty, rainy, and cold. We went to Church then to Nana and Papa's house for lunch. Even with all of these mishaps we still had a pretty decent Easter. I really enjoyed the time with my children! Especially dying the eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment