Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vacation idea


I'm so excited. I think I finally thought of a plausible vacation idea for this summer! I think we will be driving to Gulf Shores, Alabama for a week in July. I miss the ocean! Last summer we went to Galveston, and I was very disappointed with the beach. We had a good time, and the kids enjoyed it, but the beach was just really dirty! I have heard the Gulf Shores is pretty and clean! It will take about 10 hrs. driving, but we get to drive along the coast! I can't wait. It will be a great break from the ordinary! We will probably stop in Lafayette, LA to stay the night so the kids don't get too restless. Lafayette should be about half way there. YEAH!!!! I hope I am not counting my chickens before they hatch. :) Oh well, I'm still excited. Here is a pic of my beautiful kids in Galveston last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment