Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nascar




Jeff, Neal, Ben, and I went to the NASCAR races this past Saturday. My aunt and her boyfriend gave us free tickets. I don't know what it is, but I just can't get into watching cars go round and round and round. It kind of made me sick to my stomach. Oh well, it was a new experience and was not that bad. I had a good time hanging out with Jeff, Ben, and Neal but I missed my babies!!






Sunday Jeff and I took Jordan and Jenna to McDonalds to play. We try to do that at least once a week since there is no where else to go in Mt. Pleasant. Then we went to Nana and Papa's to play with Alex and Owen for a little bit. After we did that we went home and took a nap. Then we went back to Nana and Papa's for pizza dinner and to play some more. We had a very good weekend.






My last Ethics class was last Thursday and I got an A. Yippee for me!!!!!! Only 26 more hours to go after my summer classes. Sarah, Mitzi, and I are going out to eat tonight so I will have pics for that later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment